Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval as an Alternate Director.
To act on Approval as an Alternate Director:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
5) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
Please note that all events are organized sequentially by their due date.
6) Then, you will be directed to the Vote on behalf pop-up window. Choose the Principal Director you want to act for, then tap on Confirm.
Please note that if you have been added as Director and Alternate Director in the Approval, you will be able to see your name and the Principal Director's name on the pop-up window.
7) Once you have tapped on Confirm, you will see a pop-up message to inform you are acting as an Alternate Director to a Principal Director. E.g. You're the alternate director to Melissa Loo Ten Tee (AD).
8) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
Please note that If there are any supporting documents associated with the Approval, they will appear below the Approval document.
Important Note: The blue icon on the Action button represents that you are acting as an Alternate Director.
9) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
If you wish to leave a comment on the Approval, tap on Add Remarks. Please note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
If you want to switch the role between Director and Alternate Director, tap on Switch Role. Please note that no matter whether you have chosen yourself as Director or Alternate Director, the annotated Approval document will be shared among them.
10) Once you have tapped on a response action, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature. Tap on Proceed to continue.
11) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
15) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
If you would like to view other voters' responses and remarks, tap on Show Voters on the left side of the screen.
16) If you are still having pending actions, you will see a Pending Action(s)pop-up window. To continue to act on the Approval, choose a user from the list, then tap on Confirm.
You will be required to follow step 9 -11 again, to complete your action.
Please note that as an Alternate Director you have responded to the Approval but the Principal Director did not respond to the Approval, then his/her name will be shown under the No Response status. Important Note:
When the Principal Director has responded to the Approval, his/her response will overwrite the Alternate Director's response. The Alternate Director's response will be hidden from the Approval.
When the Principal Director has responded to the Approval before the Alternate Director, no action is required from the Alternate Director.
To view your Principal Director's response, tap on the Approval from the Current Schedule. Then, tap on Show Voters. The Principal Director's response will be shown under the Approved / Disapproved / Abstained status.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an Approval as an Alternate Director.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)