Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the finalized date.
To view the finalized date:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on Completed.
4) Then, tap on the Schedule from the Completed Items page.
5) At the top, you will be able to see the status of the Schedule, the finalised date and time, and the no. of participants who had been invited to vote.
Tap on Show Voters to view the other participants' votes.
6) Once you have tapped on Show Voters, you will be able to view who are the participants who had voted a 'Yes' to the proposed dates.
For example, there are 6 participants (Directors) who had voted for 20 Jun 2021, Mon at 10 am - 12 pm.
You have noted the finalized schedule date and time for an upcoming meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view the finalized date.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).