Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an approval without signature.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To act on an approval without signature:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home.
3) By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) To view an Approval, click on the Action Required button.
5) On the View Approvals page, you can view the Approval's Basic Information, where it will list the Approval description, deadline, participants, approval report, a summary of responses, and individual responses.
6) Click on View Document to open the Approval document in PDF format.
Important Note: All unread documents are marked with a red dot.
7) From the Approval document,
a) Click on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with the Approval.
b) Click on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
8) Once you have clicked on the Action button, enter a comment if you desire by clicking on Add Remarks (see red box).
Note: Your remarks can be viewed by other Voters.
Then, click on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain (see blue box).
9) Once you have clicked on a response action, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature.
10) Click on Continue Without Signature, to proceed with your response action without a signature.
11) If you do not have a saved signature, you will be prompted to continue your approval without signature. Click on Continue Without Signature.
12) If you have an existing remark, once you have clicked on Continue, you will be prompted to edit your remarks on the Edit Remarks screen.
a) Click on Continue without editing to proceed to approve without editing your remarks (see red box) OR,
b) Click on Go to Edit if would like to amend your existing remarks (see blue box).
13) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS.
Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
14) Once the one-time password has been verified successfully, your response, remark (if any) and signature, will be captured at the bottom center of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Important Note: An e-signature can be saved during your account activation process via mobile devices. If you did not go through this process previously, click here to find out how to save your e-signature through iPad or click here on how to save your e-signature through iPhone/Android.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an approval without signature
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).