Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to download and enable Directors to view an archived report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To download an archived report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents.
3) On the Documents page, you will be able to view All Documents, Archived, and Recycle Bin.
4) Click on Archived. Then, click on the Download icon under the Action column.
The archived report will be downloaded to your device.
To enable Directors to view an archived report:
1) First, click on the Visible to Business Users toggle switch.
2) On the User Visibility pop-up window, click on Confirm.
Important Note: The Archived report can be viewed via Desktop / Laptop only.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to download and enable Directors to view an archived report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).