Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change your votes on Director's availability.
To change your votes on Director's availability:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Tap on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list. Then, tap on Done.
4) Next, tap on the Completed icon from the bottom menu bar.
5) Then, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
6) Mark your new availability date(s) and tap on Update.
You have successfully changed your votes on Director's availability.
Important note: If the Proposed Schedule has been finalised, you will not be able to change your vote.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change your votes on Director's availability.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)