Previously, Administrators were only allowed to add Observers to Approvals.
Now, we have added a function to allow the Administrator to delete Observers before closing and resolving the Approvals.
- Under the Observers section, there is no edit icon to delete the Observers from activated Approvals.
- We have added a Pen icon next to the header Observer. If the Administrator clicks on it, he/she can delete the Observer by selecting "x" at the top right of the User's name.
1) Administrator is allowed to add Observer to an Approval with any status.
2) Administrator is only allowed to delete Observer from an Approval with a 'Pending Outcome' status.
3) If the Administrator added an Observer to a passed or failed Approval, the Observer will not be reflected in the CoC report.