Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the list of User Groups within the company.
To view the list of User Groups within the company:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) Tap on Directory on the left menu. Then, you will be able to view the list of Board.Vision Users within your company. Tap on the User Group at the top right.
4) On the User Group pop-up window, you will be able to view a list of the User Groups within the company.
To view a User Group's members,
a) Select a User Group from the list.
b) Tap on Apply.
5) Then, you will be able to view a list of the User Group's members.
6) Tap on the member's name If you wish to view his/her General Information and User Group Membership.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on where to view the list of User Groups within the company.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).