Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval without signature.
To act on an Approval without signature:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
5) To view all your Approvals, tap on the Approvals filter. Approvals are organized sequentially by their due date.
6) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
7) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
If there are any supporting documents associated with the Approval, they will appear below the Approval document.
8) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks if you wish to leave a comment on the Approval.
Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
9) Once you have tapped on a response action, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature.
To remove your saved signature, tap on Clear Signature.
10) Once your saved signature has been removed from the white box, tap on Proceed to continue.
11) You will be prompted with a message 'Are you sure you want to approve without Signature?' On the pop-up window, tap on Yes, Approve.
12) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
13) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on Approval without a signature.
Next, let’s look at how to annotate documents. Check out the “Annotating documents in Approvals” video linked in the description below.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).