Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval with a Face / Touch ID.
Please note that you will be able to use Face / Touch ID only for Approvals that do not require a one-time password (OTP).
To act on an Approval with a Face / Touch ID:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
5) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
Please note that all events are organized sequentially by their due date.
6) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
Please note that If there are any supporting documents associated with the Approval, they will appear below the Approval document.
7) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain. If you wish to leave a comment on the Approval, tap on Add Remarks.
Please note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
8) Once you have tapped on a response action, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature. Tap on Proceed to continue.
9) Then, you will be required to use your Face or Touch ID to proceed with your action.
10) Once the Face or Touch ID has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
If you would like to view other voters' responses and remarks, tap on Show Voters on the left side of the screen.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on Approval with Face or Touch ID.
Next, let’s look at how to annotate documents. Check out the “Annotating documents in Approvals” video linked in the description below.