Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to annotate a shared document with other Directors simultaneously.
To annotate a shared document with other Directors simultaneously:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Board Space.
3) Open the document you would like to annotate and share with other Directors simultaneously. Tap on the 3 dots button at the bottom right.
4) Then, tap on Collaboration.
5) Once you have tapped on Collaboration, you will be directed to the shared document. For example, the document header shows '3.1 Financial Report (Shared)'.
The annotation toolbar will be shown on the left side of the screen.
Choose the tool - Pen, Eraser, Insert Text, Highlighter, or Add Notes to start annotating the document. Do note that your annotations will be auto-saved into your Board.Vision account and will be seen by other Directors simultaneously.
Before you click on the 'Collaboration', you will be annotating the Original copy. All your annotations will be your own copy and they will not be seen by other Directors.
Once you have clicked on 'Collaboration', you will be annotating the Shared copy. All your annotations will be seen by other Directors simultaneously.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to annotate a shared a document with other Directors simultaneously.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).