Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to filter events by User Group.
To filter events by User Group:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Board Space.
3) Tap on the Hide to get the full view of your planner.
4) Tap on the Filter from the Current Schedule.
5) The Filters window will pop up. Then, tap on the User Groups dropdown list.
6) You will see a floating All User Groups list at the bottom of the screen.
7) Scroll up to select the User Group from the list.
8) Then tap on Show Results.
9) Once you have tapped on Show Results, you will be directed back to the Current Schedule which will show you only the events based on your filter settings.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to filter events by User Group.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).