Previously, Business Users were only able to notify their Executive Assistants by using an iPad, iPhone, and desktop/laptop. Now, we have added this function to Android.
To notify your Executive Assistant of an upcoming Meeting or Scheduling:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Meeting or Schedule from the Upcoming Items.
4) On the Meeting or Schedule page, tap on the Notify EA at the top right.
5) On the Notify Executive Assistant pop-up window, enter the message within the white box. Then, tap on Send.
6) Your Executive Assistant will receive a push notification on his/her iPhone and an email notification from the Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title "Company Name: Meeting/Schedule Notification".
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).