Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to consolidate the year-end disclosure report for related companies.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To consolidate the year-end disclosure report for related companies:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
5) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab. Then, select the checkboxes for related companies and click on the Add Group icon.
Before you create the group, please make sure you meet all the following requirements:
1) Must be related companies;
2) Must have the same Start Type e.g. Financial Year Start or Date of Appointment;
3) Must have the same Start Date; and
4) Must have the same Financial Year End Date.
6) Once you have clicked on the Add Group icon, the Enter Group Name window will pop up. Enter the Group Name, then click on Save Changes.
7) Once your year end disclosure group has been created successfully, you may preview your draft year end disclosure report by clicking on View from the Year End Disclosure column. Then, the report will be opened in a new tab.
8) To edit the year end disclosure group, click on the Pen icon next to the Group Name.
9) On the Edit Disclosure Group pop-up window, change the information as necessary. Then, click on Save Changes.
10) If you wish to delete the year end disclosure group, on the Edit Disclosure Group pop-up window uncheck all the companies then click on Save Changes.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to consolidate the year-end disclosure report for the related companies.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).