Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to download a signed document and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To download a signed document and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to SmartSign, and click on a Download icon under the Action column.
Note: The system will auto-seal the document, once all parties have reviewed and signed the document.
3) Once you have clicked on download, the signed document will be downloaded onto your desktop/laptop.
4) For documents with "Completed" status, once you have clicked on the Download icon you will be directed to a Download documents pop-up window.
5) On the Download documents pop-up window, select the checkboxes then click on Download.
The updated document which included the Signatories' signatures and the CoC report will be downloaded to your desktop/laptop.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to download a document and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).