Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add your Board.Vision account to the Google Authenticator.
To add your Board.Vision account to the Google Authenticator:
1) Once the Administrator had enabled the Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) for your Board.Vision account, you will see the following screen the first time logging into your Board.Vision account, which requires you to scan the QR code.
3) If you have installed the Google Authenticator app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, open up the app and tap on +.
4) Then, select Scan QR code.
5) After you have scanned the QR code, your linked account will now appear on your app and you will see the 6-digit one-time password (OTP) on the screen.
6) Enter the OTP into the white box and click on >.
7) Once the verification has been verified successfully, you will be logged into your Board.Vision account.
Important Note: You are only required to get a verification code from the Google Authenticator if you had signed out your Board.Vision account from your previous login. Otherwise, you can just use your Face/Touch ID or 4-digit pin to open the Board.Vision app.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).