This new enhancement allows the Director and his/her Authorised Preparer to select the circulation status when adding or editing an appointment/interest in Section 156.
Below is a comparison of the previous and current designs for your reference.
Note: The available options are as follows:
1) Yes, it requires circulation
- The appointment/interest status will be shown as 'Pending Circulation', indicating that a disclosure circulation is required.
2) No, it does not require circulation
- The appointment/interest status will be shown as 'Not Circulable', indicating that no disclosure circulation is required.
3) No, it's already circulated
- The appointment/interest status will be shown as 'Circulated', indicating that disclosure circulation has taken place, and no further action is required.
To know more about how to add your appointments/interests in Section 156, please check here.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).