Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to access your Approval and Supporting documents offline. Please ensure that you are connected to the internet first to initiate the download of documents.
To access your Approval and Supporting documents offline:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action. Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
4) Then, tap on the Approval that requires your response.
5) On the Approval information page, tap on Offline Sync located above the Approval document title.
6) After tapping on the Offline Sync button, a screen indicating that syncing is in progress will appear.
Kindly wait for a while.
7) After the synchronization is completed, the screen will be displayed. Tap on Done.
8) The Approval and Supporting documents will display an 'Offline' label, signifying that the offline sync was successful, allowing you to access the document without internet connection.
You have successfully downloaded your documents for offline viewing.
9) When in Offline mode, the Documents screen header and your profile name will indicate that you are offline, and currently, you are limited to accessing the Documents module only.
In Offline mode,
- You can annotate the Approval and Supporting documents and your annotations will be synchronised with the server when the connection is restored.
- You will not be able to take action on Approvals.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to access your Approval and Supporting documents offline.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)