If you encounter this issue, please try to clear the cache in Google chrome.
Kindly follow the steps below:
1) Open Google Chrome and in the upper right corner of the screen, click on Menu.
2) Mouse over to the section that says More Tools.
3) Click on the Clear browsing data option, which will launch a pop-up menu.
4) From the pop-up menu, under the Advanced tab, select the Time range, All time.
5) Check the box next to Cached images and files from the list.
6) Click Clear data.
You have successfully cleared the cache in Google chrome.
If you still encounter the issue, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).