Known Issues

We're always working to resolve problems that you encounter on Board.Vision. If your problem is listed below, we know about it and are working to fix it.

Clear cache & cookies
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or...
Wed, 5 Feb, 2020 at 5:02 PM
How to Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and in the upper right corner of the screen, click on Menu. 2. Mouse over to the section that says ‘More Tools’. 3. Click on t...
Wed, 5 Feb, 2020 at 3:58 PM
How to Clear the Google Play Store Cache in Android
If you have a problem using Google Play and unable to install the Board.Vision app into your Android devices, first try clearing the cache.  Clearing th...
Wed, 5 Feb, 2020 at 5:12 PM
I cannot annotate my document
>Choose your device iPad iPhone Android WebApp iPad Tap on the 'annotation' icon (see red box) to annotate in the document.  Note:...
Mon, 27 Apr, 2020 at 3:30 PM
Add watermarks to PDFs
A watermark is a text or an image that appears either in front of or behind existing document content, like a stamp. For example, you could apply ‘Confident...
Thu, 6 Feb, 2020 at 10:56 AM
How to Force-Quit an App
Ctrl+Alt+Delete isn’t just necessary on Windows and other desktop operating systems. Applications can freeze or get stuck in bad states on modern iPhones, i...
Thu, 6 Feb, 2020 at 10:46 AM
I am unable to annotate the document
Device Error Message or Screen Display iPad Symptom:  You cannot annotate in the document Problem:  You did not tap on the 'annotation&#...
Wed, 22 Jan, 2020 at 3:22 PM
I am unable to view my annotations
Device  Issues Encounter / Error Message  iPad Symptom:  You cannot view the annotation in the document Problem:  You did not tap on the &#...
Wed, 22 Jan, 2020 at 2:01 PM
I did not receive a Welcome email from Board.Vision
Your welcome email may be delivered to the spam/junk email folder or you are using a different email account which is not registered in Board.Vision. Yo...
Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 5:01 PM
I did not receive my OTP on my first log in to Board.Vision
There may be a poor cell phone reception that may stall your OTP SMS. There is also a possibility you may have an incorrect mobile phone number register...
Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 4:58 PM