Known Issues and Error Messages

We're always working to resolve problems that you encounter on Board.Vision. If your problem is listed below, we know about it and are working to fix it.

All Users : Why am I Not Receiving Emails from Board.Vision?
If you're not receiving an expected email from Board.Vision, it could be one of the following reasons:  1) The email may be delivered to the spam/ju...
Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 11:30 PM
All Users: Why I did not Receive SMS OTP on my First Log In to Board.Vision?
There are a few factors that might lead to not receiving a verification code or One Time Password (OTP) via SMS. An incorrect mobile phone number regis...
Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 11:50 PM
All Users: My User Name and my Password are Blocked. What should I do?
After ten failed login attempts, your account will automatically be temporarily blocked.  To unblock your Board.Vision account: 1) Access to your ...
Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 11:51 PM
All Users: Why am I Unable to View the Document? Screen Shows 'Loading'.
Once you have clicked to view a document, you may have encountered the screen shows 'Loading...'.  It is because the system failed to load the d...
Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 11:51 PM
All Users: Why am I Getting This Error Message 'Looks like an Error. 404 Error' while Accessing the Document?
You may have encountered an error message 'Looks like an Error. 404 Error' while accessing the document.  It is because the system failed to loa...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:43 PM
All Users: Why am I Getting This Error Message 'Need to use Acrobat' while Accessing the Document?
If you had encountered an error message 'Need to use Acrobat' while accessing the document, it is because the System failed to load the document in ...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:43 PM
All Users: Why am I Getting This Error Message 'Oops! Session Timeout. Try re-login again.' when Logging to Board.Vision?
If you had encountered the following error message, 'Oops! Session Timeout. Try re-login again.' when logging to Board.Vision, it is because your lo...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:44 PM
All Users: Why am I Getting This Error Message 'You have requested for an OTP too frequently. Please wait for a few minutes and try again.'?
If you had encountered an error message 'You have requested for an OTP too frequently. Please wait for a few minutes and try again', it is because y...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:44 PM
All Users: Why am I Getting This Error Message 'Wrong Email Or Password' when Logging In into Board.Vision?
If you had encountered an error message, 'Wrong Email or Password' when logging in into Board.Vision.  This could be caused by: 1) You may h...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:45 PM
All Users: What can I do if my Account is Blocked from Requesting OTP via SMS?
Your OTP will be blocked if you have requested the one-time password (OTP) five times and did not input the OTP for verification.  To resolve this issue...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 12:46 PM