Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove a member from an existing User Group.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To remove a member from an existing user group:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups, and click on the User Group's Name.
3) On the View User Group page, scroll down to Members and click on the Trash icon corresponding to the member’s name.
4) On the Remove Member pop-up window, enter the mandatory Reason for Removal and Date of Cessation.
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Members & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
This feature is available depending on your access level. Please refer to the Administrator Access Rights Matrix for more information.
You have successfully removed a member from an existing user group.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to remove a member from an existing user group.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).