There are a few factors that might lead to not receiving a verification code or One Time Password (OTP) via SMS.
- An incorrect mobile phone number registered in Board.Vision.
- Network issue
- Connection issue
To resolve the issue, you may try the basic troubleshooting below:
- Check with your Administrator whether your mobile number is correctly registered in Board.Vision.
- Ensure your phone line signal is full.
- Ensure you have waited for 60 seconds without back clicking the resend button.
- Click on the Resend OTP button from the Enter OTP screen, to make a second request if you still have not received OTP (max up to 5 trials).
- Turn off and turn on the Flight Mode on your phone.
- Clear cache. To find more on how to clear cache, click here.
If you are still not receiving your OTP via SMS, you can use Authy to generate an alternate OTP.
Authy is an authentication app to generate an OTP and it works offline.
For more information on how to download and install Authy, you can refer to the link below:
Downloading and installing Authy app.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).