1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
4) From the Schedule page, mark your availability by selecting a 'Yes' or 'No' to the proposed date(s) provided.
5) You can also view all other voters’ responses by tapping on the Show Voters button.
6) Once you have voted on the dates provided, tap on Update.
Important Note: You can amend your vote any time before the deadline. To amend your vote, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
To provide an alternate date:
1) From the Schedule page, tap on Propose Alternate Date.
2) On the Propose Date pop-up window, tap on the date field.
3) Once you have tapped on the date field, select your proposed date from the calendar. Then, tap on NEXT.
4) Next, tap on the Start Time field.
5) Select your Starting time and Ending time from the Insert Time pop-up window. Then, tap on UPDATE.
6) Once you have tapped on Update, your proposed date and time will be updated under Your Proposed Date and your Administrator will be able to view it instantly.
7) Tap on the Add Remark if you wish to leave any messages for the Administrators.
You have now voted and proposed an alternate upcoming board meeting date.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate upcoming board meeting date.