Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add approval to an agenda.
To add approval to an agenda:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section and click on +Add Agenda.
4) On the Add Agenda pop-up window, select the Item Type: For Approval (Online) and select the Approval from the dropdown list.
5) Then, click on Save and Close.
Important Note: You are required to create the Approval first before you can add it to the Meeting Agenda.
6) Once successfully added, the Approval will be reflected within the Agenda Details under the Related Documents column.
5) Click on the following Actions icon:
To edit Agenda details.
To update Approval.
To delete Agenda.