Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download your Circulation History.
To view and download your circulation history:
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Arrow down button at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button. A dropdown menu will show.
4) Click on View Circulation History. Then, you will be directed to the Circulation History page.
5) From the Circulated Disclosure column, click on View. The Circulation History Report will be opened in a new window.
6) To save the Circulation History Report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to View and Download Your Circulation History.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excl weekends and public holidays)