Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download your notice of change history.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To view and download your notice of change history:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the Circulate button at the top center of the screen. Then, you will be directed to the Circulate Disclosure page.
4) Tap on the Circulation History which is next to the Circulate tab, then you will be able to see a list of circulation history for Section 156, Section 165, and Year-End Disclosures.
5) From the Circulation History, tap on the three dots next to the circulated appointment, shareholdings or interest, or year-end disclosures. Then, select View Circulated Disclosure from the pop-up menu.
Please note that the List of Recipients only can be viewed on the Desktop app.
6) Tap Allow on the pop-up blocker window. Then, the disclosure report will be opened in the new window.
7) To save the Circulation History Report into your mobile, tap on the Arrow Right icon at the top right then select Download from the menu.
You have now viewed and downloaded your notice of change history.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view and download your notice of change history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).