Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download your circulation history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view and download your circulation history:
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the View Circulation History button. A drop-down menu will show.
4) Select Section 156 Disclosures.
5) To access the Circulation History report, click on "View" in the Circulated Disclosure column. The report will open in a new window.
Important Note: If your Authorized Preparer(s) has circulated the disclosure on your behalf along with a supporting document, their name will be displayed under the "Circulate By" column. You can view the supporting document under the "Supporting Evidence" column.
6) To save the Circulation History report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view and download your circulation history.