Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To leave your Executive Assistant a message:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home.
3) By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Click on the Meetings filter, and you will see upcoming or ongoing meetings displayed below in the Upcoming/Ongoing Meetings section.
5) To view a Meeting, click on the View Details button.
6) On the View Meeting page, click on the Notify Executive.
7) Once you have clicked on the Notify Executive Assistant, an Additional Message screen will pop up. Type your message within the white box and click on Confirm.
An email will be sent to your Executive Assistant (EA) and you will be cc'ed.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).