Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To leave your Executive Assistant a message:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
3) Click on the Meetings filter, and you will see upcoming or ongoing Meetings displayed under the Upcoming/Ongoing Meetings section.
4) To view the Meeting, first, click on View Details.
5) Then, click on Notify Executive Assistant.
6) On the Notify Executive Assistant pop-up window, type your message within the white box and click on Confirm.
7) An email will be sent to your Executive Assistant (EA) and you will be in cc.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to leave your Executive Assistant a message.