Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the meeting information and agenda documents and notify your Director of an upcoming meeting.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: You will be able to see the meeting agenda details and documents only if allowed by the Administrator.
To view the meeting information and agenda documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list.
4) Once you have selected the Director, under 'To-Do: Meetings', click on the meeting name.
5) On the View Meeting page, you can view the meeting's basic information such as date and time, venue, and participants.
6) To view the documents related to the meeting agenda, scroll down to Agenda Details. Then, click on View Document (see red box) to open the document in a PDF format. All unread documents are marked with a red dot.
To notify your Director of an upcoming meeting:
1) From this screen, you can also notify your Director of the upcoming meeting by clicking on Send Reminder at the top right of your screen.
2) On the Reminder pop-up window, select to notify your Director via email and/or push notification. You may enter an additional message within the white box provided, which will be included in the email to the recipient. Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully viewed the meeting information and agenda documents and notified your Director of an upcoming meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view meeting information and agenda documents and notify your Director of the upcoming meeting.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).