Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the meeting information and notify the Director of the upcoming meeting.
To view the meeting information:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Home’.
3) Then, click on the meeting name under To-Do: Meetings'.
4) In the View Meeting page, you can view the Meeting's Basic Information such as date, time, venue, and participants.
Important Note: You will be able to see the meeting agenda details and documents if allowed by the Administrator.
5) From this screen, you can also notify your director of the upcoming meeting by clicking on Send Reminder at the top right of your screen.
You have successfully viewed the meeting information and notified the Director of an upcoming meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view meeting information and notify the Director of the upcoming meeting.