Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of the Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later)
To vote on behalf of the director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Home’.
3) Then, click on Action Required under 'To-Do: Schedules'.
4) In the View Schedules page, you can view the Basic Information such as deadline, and participants.
5) Scroll down to Proposed Dates and vote your availability by selecting ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. The selected dates will be saved automatically in the system.
Important Note: You can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
6) To provide an alternate date, click on Propose Alternate Date.
7) Then, select the new date & time and click on Confirm.
Important Note: You can send message to the Administrator (Company Secretary) by keying into the Remarks field.
8) You can view the Summary of Responses.
9) You can also view all voter’s responses under Individual Responses.
You have successfully voted and proposed an Alternate Date for an Upcoming Board Meeting on behalf of your Director.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Vote and Propose an Alternate Date for an Upcoming Board Meeting on behalf of the Director.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).