Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the Meeting information and minutes.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later)
To view the meeting information:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Meetings & Events’.
3) Then, click on the meeting name.
4) In the View Meeting page, you can view the Meeting's Basic Information such as date, time, venue, participants, organiser information & meeting minutes.
5) To view the minutes, scroll down to Meeting Minutes and click on the file name.
You have successfully viewed the meeting information and minutes.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to View Meeting Information and minutes.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).