Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an approval with face / touch ID.
Important Note: You will be able to use Face / Touch ID only for Approvals that do not require a one-time password (OTP).
To act on an approval with face / touch ID:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval from the Upcoming Items.
4) From the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with the Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
5) Once you have tapped on the Action button, enter a comment if you desire by tapping on Add Remarks (see red box).
Note: Your remarks can be viewed by other Voters.
Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain (see blue box).
6) If you had entered any remarks, once you have tapped on a response action, you will be prompted to edit your remarks on the Edit Remarks screen.
Tap on your existing remarks if required to amend (see blue box), then tap on Continue.
7) Next, on this Signature screen, you have an option to:
a) Use the e-signature that you have stored in Board.Vision by tapping on Load Signature,
b) Apply an e-signature by signing within the white box, OR
c) Tap on Continue without applying an e-signature.
8) Once you have tapped on Continue, the Face Recognition (or Finger Recognition) icon will appear.
9) When the face recognition is successful, you will see a checkmark on the screen.
10) After either successful face or fingerprint recognition, your response will then be captured at the bottom of the screen of the Approval document.
You have successfully submitted your response action.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an approval with face / touch ID.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).