Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval with a Face / Touch ID.
Important Note: You will be able to use Face / Touch ID only for Approvals that do not require a one-time password (OTP).
To act on an Approval with a Face / Touch ID:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
4) On the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting documents associated with the Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
5) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks if you wish to leave a comment on the Approval. Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
6) If you had entered any remarks, once you have tapped on a response action, an Edit Remarks window will pop up.
Tap on your existing remarks if required to amend (see blue box), then tap on Continue.
7) Next, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature. Tap on Continue to proceed.
8) Then, you will be required to use your Face or Touch ID to proceed with your action.
9) Once the Face or Touch ID has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an Approval with a face/touch ID.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).