Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to activate and notify a draft user.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To activate and notify a draft user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User Name.
3) In the View User page, click on the Activate and Notify.
4) On the Activate User pop-up window, type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. Then, click on the Confirm button.
5) Once you have clicked on Confirm, a 'Success! A new user has been activated!' pop-up box will be shown at the top right side of the screen.
You have successfully activated and notified a draft user.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).