Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set a new PIN.
To set a new PIN:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Menu icon from the bottom menu bar.
4) Tap on Settings.
5) On the Settings page, tap on Change Pin.
6) You will be required to enter your current 4-Digit PIN.Then, click on Confirm.
If you have forgotten your current 4-digit PIN, tap on Forgot PIN.
Once you have tapped on Forgot PIN, you will be prompted to enter a 6-digit OTP that has been sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy* to generate an OTP.
7) Next, enter your new 4-Digit PIN. Then, tap on Confirm. Your PIN has been updated successfully.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set a new PIN.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).