Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload signed minutes to a meeting that has ended.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To upload signed minutes to a meeting that has ended:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on the Meeting Name with Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, click on Upload Signed Minutes.
4) On the Upload Signed Minutes pop-up window, click on Choose File, then enter the Document Title.
5) To recuse a participant from viewing an agenda document, select from the Recused Attendees dropdown list.
6) If you wish to disallow users to download, uncheck the Allow download option. Then, click on Confirm.
7) The uploaded documents will be retrievable under the Meeting Minutes section.
7.1) Click on the Upload Signed Minutes again if you wish to add more minutes to the meeting.
7.2) Click on the Pen icon if you wish to edit meeting minutes details.
7.3) Click on the Trash icon if you wish to delete the meeting minutes file.
8) Once you have added all the signed meeting minutes, scroll up to click on Send Notification.
9) On the Notification pop-up window, select Notify via Email and/or Push Notification. From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
You have successfully uploaded signed minutes to a meeting that has ended.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to upload signed minutes.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).