Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload signed minutes and notify participants and viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To upload signed minutes and notify the participants and viewers of a Meeting that has ended:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting name with an Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, click on Upload Signed Minutes.
4) On the Upload Signed Minutes pop-up window, select Choose File and enter the Minute's details such as Title, Recused Participants and/or Recused User Groups (if any), and Description.
Note: Only the File and Title are mandatory fields.
5) If you wish to disallow users to download, uncheck the Allow download option.
6) You can choose to notify the Participants and/or Executive Assistants via an 'Email' or 'Push Notification'. By default, both options are selected.
7) Under the Notify Participants and Executive Assistants list, select the names you wish to notify and click on Upload.
8)If you would like to view the document(s) that you have added to the agenda, click on the document name.
9) To edit, replace or delete the document(s) that you have uploaded, click on the following icons.
You have successfully uploaded signed minutes and notified the participants and viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to upload signed minutes and notify the participants and viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).