Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view participants' votes.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view participants' votes:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home.
3) By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Click on the Schedules filter, and you will see the Schedules pending your action displayed below in the To-Do: Schedules section.
5) Then, click on the Action Required button.
6) On the View Schedules page, you can view the Schedule's Basic Information such as description, deadline, participants, proposed dates, a summary of responses, individual responses.
7) Next, scroll down to Individual Responses to view other participants' votes and their remarks or proposed alternate dates (if any).
You have successfully viewed participants' votes in the schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view participants' votes.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)