Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set an auto-reminder for participants and executive assistants to respond on a schedule.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To set an auto-reminder for participants and executive assistants to respond on a schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on your Profile Picture at the top right.
3) Select Global Settings from the dropdown menu.
4) On the Global Settings page, scroll down to the Schedule Settings.
5) Select the following:
a) Checkboxes for Auto Reminder to Participants and Auto Reminder to Executive Assistants.
b) Set up the reminder by selecting the Days/Hours/Minutes. Then, click on Update.
For example, I have set up two reminders for the participants and executive assistants. The first reminder will be sent to them 3 days before the scheduling timeline ends and the second reminder will be sent to them 2 days before the scheduling timeline ends.
Important Note: You can set up a maximum of 3 reminders.
6) Next, from the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling, and click on the Proposed Meeting Name with a Draft / Pending Confirmation status.
7) On the View Schedules page, click on the Settings icon at the top right.
8) On the Schedule Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the checkbox for the Auto Reminder. Then, click on Update.
You have successfully set up an auto-reminder for participants to respond on a schedule.
Please note that the auto-reminder (push notification and email) will be sent to the participants and executive assistants who have not yet responded and CC Administrator(s).
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set an auto-reminder for participants and executive assistants to respond on a schedule.