Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set an auto-reminder for participants and executive assistants to respond on an approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To set an auto-reminder for participants and executives assistants to respond on an approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Profile Picture at the top right. Then, select the Global Settings from the dropdown menu.
3) On the Global Settings page, scroll down to the Approval Settings.
a) Select the checkboxes for Auto Reminder to Participants and Auto Reminder to Executive Assistants.
b) Set up the reminder by selecting the Days/Hours/Minutes. Then, click on Update.
For example, I have set up two reminders for the participants and executive assistants. The first reminder will be sent to them 3 days before the approval timeline ends and the second reminder will be sent to them 2 days before the approval timeline ends.
Note: You can set up a maximum of 3 reminders.
4) Next, from the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with Draft/Pending Outcome status.
5) On the View Approval page, click on the Settings icon at the top right.
You have successfully set up an auto-reminder for participants to respond on an approval.
Please note that the auto-reminder (push notification and email) will be sent to the participants and executive assistants who have not yet responded and CC Administrator(s).