Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to block a Director's mobile device(s) from unauthorized access, if he/she had lost his/her mobile devices.
Important Note: Board.Vision stores data in MS Azure and not on the device itself, so there is nothing to wipe. As long as we are able to restrict the access to the application, no one will be able to log in using the device to access the data on cloud.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To block a Director's mobile device(s) from unauthorized access:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the Business User with an Active status.
3) On the View User page, scroll down to the Devices section. Then, click on the Trash icon under the Action column, corresponding to the Device Name, Device ID, and Device Type.
Important Note: You will see the Devices section only if the Director had logged in to his/her Board.Vision account via mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Android phone).
4) On the Remove Purge pop-up window, click on Confirm.
5) A message will be shown and the device status will be updated under the Action column to Purged.
Important Note: If anyone attempts to access the Director's Board.Vision account on his/her purged mobile device, he/she will see an 'Access Denied' message after an attempt to log in with the Director's email and password.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to block a Director's mobile devices from unauthorized access.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).