Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to block the Director's lost mobile devices from unauthorized access.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To block the Director's lost mobile devices from unauthorized access:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the Business User with Active status.
3) On the View User page, scroll down to the Devices section and click on the Trash icon under the Action column, corresponding to the Device Name.
4) On the Remove Purge pop-up window, click on Confirm.
5) A Success! The user purge device successfully! a pop-up box will be shown and the device status will be changed to Purged.
Important Note: You will see the Devices section only if the Director had logged in to his/her Board.Vision account via mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Android phone).
Additional Note: If a user attempts to access the Director's Board.Vision account on his/her purged mobile device, the user will see an 'Access Denied' message after entering the Director's email and password.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to block the Director's lost mobile devices from unauthorized access.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).