Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an Observer to an activated Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add an Observer to an activated Approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with a Draft/ Pending Outcome/ Passed/ Failed/ Deadline Ended status.
3) On the View Approval page, scroll down to the Observers section. Then, click on +Add Observer.
4) On the Search to Add Observers pop-up window, select from the Users list.
5) On the Add New Observer pop-up window, select to notify the observer via Email or/and Push notification. Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully added an Observer to an activated Approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add an Observer to an activated Approval.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).