Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload a post-meeting document(s) to a Meeting.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
1) Administrators can upload a post-meeting document(s) to a Meeting with a Scheduled, Ended, and Ongoing status.
2) The post-meeting document(s) is visible by the Administrator(s) only.
3) The post-meeting document(s) will be included in the Archive Report.
To add a post-meeting document:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Post Meeting Document (For administrative purposes only) section and click on Add Document.
4) On the Add Post Meeting Document pop-up window, select Choose file to upload a document and enter the document details such as the Title and Description.
5) If you wish to disallow users to download, uncheck the Allow download option. Then, click on Upload.
6) If you would like to view the document(s) that you have uploaded, click on the document name.
7) To edit, replace or delete the document(s) that you have uploaded, click on the following icons.
Note: You can edit, replace or delete the documents when the Meeting's status is Scheduled or Ongoing.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a post-meeting document(s) to a Meeting.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).