Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view agenda document details for ended meetings.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view the agenda document details for an ended meeting:
1) Log in to your Board. Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting with an Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section. Then, click on View Documents.
4) On the Agenda Documents pop-up window, under the Action column, click on the View icon.
5) Once you have clicked on the View icon, you will be able to view the agenda document details such as File Name, Recused Participants, and Description (if any), and additionally if the 'Allow Download' option was enabled.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view agenda document details for an ended meeting.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).