This new feature allows the Administrator to enable multi-factor authentication for Users. If enabled, upon logging in, the User will be required to enter a One-time password (OTP) using Google Authenticator or other supported authentication apps such as Microsoft Authenticator.
1) This feature does not apply to Single sign-on Active Directory (AD) Users.
2) If the Users have been added to multiple companies, when the Administrator enabled the multi-factor authentication function from one of the companies, it will auto-enable to all.
To enable multi-factor authentication for a User:
1) Once you have clicked on the User's name from the Users module, you will be directed to the View User page.
Note: You can only enable MFA for a User with an Active status.
2) Scroll down to the Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) section and click on the toggle button to enable MFA for the User.
3) Then, click on Enable.
4) Once you have clicked on Enable, the User will be required to enter a one-time password using Google Authenticator (or similar) upon logging in.
To add Board.Vision account to Google Authenticator for iPad or Web App Users:
1) To log in, enter your username and password.
2) Once clicked on Log In >, you will see the following screen which requires you to scan the QR code.
3) If you have installed the Google Authenticator app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, open up the app and tap on +.
4) Then, select Scan QR code.
5) After you have scanned the QR code, your linked account will now appear on your app and you will see the 6-digit one-time password (OTP) on the screen.
6) Enter the OTP into the white box and click on >.
To find out more on how to add Board.Vision account to Google Authenticator, please click here.
To find out more on how to add Board.Vision account to Microsoft Authenticator, please click here.
To find out more on how to add Board.Vision account to Twilio Authy Authenticator, please click here.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)