Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add your Board.Vision account to the Twilio Authy Authenticator.
To add your Board.Vision account to the Twilio Authy Authenticator:
1) Once the Administrator had enabled the Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) for your Board.Vision account, you will see the following screen the first time logging into your Board.Vision account, which requires you to scan the QR code.
However, if you are using the same device for your Board.Vision account, you will not be able to scan the QR code. Hence, you are required to click on Trouble Scanning?.
2) Once you have clicked on Trouble Scanning?, a one-time code will be shown on screen. Click on Copy Code.
3) If you have installed the Twilio Authy Authenticator app on your iPhone or Android phone, open up the app and tap on + Add Account.
4) Next, tap on Enter key manually at the bottom of the screen.
5) Paste the one-time code into the Enter a key to add an Authenticator Account field. Then, click on the Save button.
6) Pick a logo. Then, tap on the Continue button.
7) Enter the Account Nickname. Then, tap on the Save button.
8) Your Board.Vision account will now appear on the Twilio Authy Authenticator app and you will see the 6-digit one-time password (OTP) generated on the screen.
9) On the Board.Vision login page, enter the OTP into the white box and click on >.
10) Once the verification has been verified successfully, you will be logged into your Board.Vision account.
Important Note: You are only required to get a verification code from the Twilio Authy Authenticator app Authenticator if you had signed out your Board.Vision account from your previous login. Otherwise, you can just use your Face/Touch ID or 4-digit pin to open the Board.Vision app.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).