Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to download a summary of your current appointments/interests into a PDF document.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To download a summary of your current appointments/interests into a PDF document:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the Download icon.
4) On the Current Appointments / Interests Overview pop-up window, select an as-of date. Then, click on Confirm.
5) The PDF document will be opened in a new window. If you wish to download the PDF document to your device, click on the Download icon at the top right.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to download a summary of your past appointments/interests into a PDF document.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).