Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to download a set of Meeting documents.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To download a set of Meeting documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on the Meeting Name.
3) On the View Meeting page, click on the Download Document button.
Note: Business Users will be able to download the set of Meeting documents of a Meeting with a Scheduled, Ongoing, or Ended status.
The Meeting documents will be saved to your desktop/laptop in a zip file.
- Once downloaded by Business Users, all the Meeting documents will be compressed into a zip folder and will include the following:
1) Agenda (Folder)
- This folder will be included if there are any agenda and agenda item-related documents.
- If there are 'For Approval (online)' item type under the Meeting Agenda, only the Approval and Supporting Documents of such item will be included in the download.
2) Additional Documentation (Folder)
- This folder will be included if there are any additional documents.
3) Meeting Minutes (Folder)
- Applicable to Meetings with an 'Ended' status, this folder will be included if there are any meeting minutes.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to download a set of Meeting documents.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).