Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a user across multiple companies.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To create a user across multiple companies:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Go To Admin Dashboard on the 'Company Selection' screen.
3) Once you have clicked on the Go to Admin Dashboard button, you will see the Admin Dashboard screen and the Event Management Dashboard will be your landing page.
4) Click on Users from the left menu.
5) Then, click on the Add New User button.
6) In the Add Users page, enter the mandatory fields such as Title, First Name, Last Name, Display Name, System Roles, Designation, and Date of Joining.
7) Scroll down to Contact Information and enter the user’s Primary Email and Mobile Phone number. Then, click on the Activate and Send Invite or Activate button.
*Note: If you select the Activate button, the user will not be notified via email of his/her account being created. Administrators will opt for this button if the user has been added to other company(ies) and previously set his/her password.
8) On the Activate and Notify User pop-up screen, you may select to add the user to other companies.
9) Then, click on Confirm.
10) Once you have clicked on Confirm, the user will be added to the User Management Dashboard list with an Invitation Sent status.
You have successfully created a user across multiple companies.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a user.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).