Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete a user from multiple companies.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To delete a user from multiple companies:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Go To Admin Dashboard on the 'Company Selection' screen.
3) Once you have clicked on the Go to Admin Dashboard button, you will see the Admin Dashboard screen and the Event Management Dashboard will be your landing page.
4) Click on Users from the left menu.
5) Select the user's name.
6) Click on the Delete button.
7) On the Delete User pop-up screen, you may select to delete the user from other companies and click on Confirm.
Important Note: You have the option to delete a user with a Draft, Invitation Sent, or Invitation Expired status. If the user has been added to any events or the Registers module, they will be automatically removed from those as well. If you prefer not to remove the user entirely, you can deactivate them to archive their record.
You have successfully deleted a user from multiple companies.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete a user from multiple companies.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).