Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the finalised date.
To view the finalised date:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide, to get the full view of your planner.
5) Then, tap on the Schedule from the Current Schedule.
6) On the left of your screen, you will be able to see the status of the Schedule, the finalised date and time, and the no. of participants who had voted.
On the right, you will be able to view the dates you have voted a 'Yes' or 'No'. Tap on Show Voters to view the other participants' votes.
7) Once you have tapped on Show Voters, you will be able to view who are the participants who had voted a 'Yes' to the proposed dates.
For example, there are 6 participants (Directors) who had voted for 20 Jun 2021, Mon at 10 am - 12 pm.
You have noted the finalised schedule date and time for an upcoming meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view the finalised date.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).